Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to Enduring Frames.  This site provides the back stories to the greatest sports photos ever taken.  Photos can capture a player, a team, a season, a career, or a combination of them all in a single image.  The greatest sports images are the ones that have withstood the test of time.  An entire generation of people can relate to a moment captured within a frame.  In turn these frames carry on the legacy of a moment to engage future generations.

Unfortunately, photos don't have the same relevance as they did fifty years ago.  With the development and availability of moving cameras, people have gravitated towards watching film over studying the art of still images. 

My hope is to rediscover the beauty of sports images.  Every great sports image has an even greater back story.  My goal is to tell these stories, which will bring these photos to life.

I hope you enjoy my blog!  Feel free to post comments as I'm open to opinions and notable details with regards to my work.

Regards,

Devin Mehra  

1 comment: